Monday, July 26, 2010

Simply Simple 11



Good Morning

Back from convention and had a AWESOME time. Sorry I wasn't able to post due to
technical difficulty. Today's simply simple card is one of my swaps I took to convention.
I used the new 2 3/8" scallop punch from the new Catalog. Hop over and see what
Chat (memystampsandI) created.


Recipe:
Stamp: Punched Posies, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Temping Turquoise, So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 2" Circle Punch, 1/4 " Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by
I'll be sharing my swaps the next few days
Now I must finish unpacking.

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Awesome card, Jean !!!!love the colors!!!!!!tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails