Thursday, July 8, 2010

Playing with Colors 09



Good Morning!
Sorry I missed Monday's Post on vacation and the internet was not working at out
cabin in Forrest Lakes. Today's colors are Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper
White. I used Beautiful Wings Embosslit with Baja Breeze and put a small pearl in the
center of the butterflies. Paper piercing in the corners. Hop over and see what Chat
(Me, My Stamps and I) created with these colors.
Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Acessories: White Pearls, Dimensionals
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Paper Piercing Tool
Thanks for Stopping By
Jean

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so, so cute, jean!!!!!!
great piercing on the corners!!!!!
tfs:)
chat

Lorri said...

You are on a ROLL Jean! LOVE this card, you are coming up with some AWESOME CARDS!! See you in 2 weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails