Saturday, July 10, 2010

Consider it Cased 09



Good Morning!
Today's case is done using Itty Bitty Bits and the Itty Bitty Shapes punches. I cased
this card a few weeks ago for class and now can't find the link for to check this
talented stamper blog. I'm going out of town this morning, hopefully when I can back
I'll do some more searching and will add the link.
Hop over and see who Chat (Me, My Stamp and I) cased.
Recipe:
Stamp Itty Bitty Bits
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Accessories: Real Red Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Tools: Corner rounder Punch, Itty Bitty Shape Punches
Thanks for Stopping By
Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

way TOOOOOO adorable, Jean!!!!
love how you used the Itty Bitty punchies!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails