Saturday, July 17, 2010

Consider it Cased 10



Good Morning
Who to case this morning was very difficult, so many talented stampers to choose from.
I pick Mary (StamperCamper'sCorner). I did make some changes, only used black brads.
Grosgrain ribbon was used because I didn't have black satin ribbon. Now it time to
click over and see who Chat (Me,MyStampsand I) cased.
Recipe:
Stamp: Friends Never Fade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories, Black Brads, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: 2 3/8"Scallop Circle, 2" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Small oval, Corner Rounder small
Thanks for stopping By
Need to finish working on my swaps for Convention
Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

WOW!!!! and WOW!!!! great case and love the colors you used, Jean!!!!
tfs:)
chat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails