Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Convention Swap 2010


Good Morning

Second day back from convention and still exhausted but a very good feeling and so
many ideas to start stamping. Convention was such a great time especially with my
BFF. We met up with friends from previous conventions and made new friends.
I'm still going through my pictures and hopefully will post some in the next few days.
Today I'm sharing another swap card. I used the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border.
and the new Pattern Designer Series Paper.

Recipe:
Stamp: Butterfly Prints
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Poppy Parade Pattern Designer SP
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories: Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle Punch,


Thanks for stopping by

Jean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails