Monday, October 18, 2010

Simply Simple 23


Good Morning

I just love using Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink together. Today's card is sweet and
simple birthday card for my niece. I use Got Treat for the cupcake and the sentiment is
from Birthday Bliss. I stamped the top of the cup cake with Chocolate Chip and popped
it up with dimensionals. Pretty in Pink satin ribbon to attach the tag.
Hop over and see what Chat (memystampsandi) created today.

Recipe:
Stamps: Got Treats, Birthday Bliss
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon
Tools: 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch,  1-3/4"  Circle Punch, Extra Large and LargeTag
            Punch, Paper Piercing Tool.
           

Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Jean, I do not know how you do it but you come up with this sweet and simple to die for designs.
Tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails