Saturday, October 16, 2010

Consider it Cased 22


Good Morning
I've seen the Owl punched used so many ways and couldn't decide which one two case.
I choose Michelle (Istampedthat). I did make a few changes White circle smaller, and
used a different sentiment. My ribbon is grosgrain, Michele used satin ribbon.
Hop over and see who Chat (memystampsandi) cased, it could be you.

Recipe:
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Basic Black, DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Mini Glue Dot, Dimensionals, 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain Ribbon, Medium Brads
Tools: Owl Punch, Five Petal Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

Thanks for stopping by
Bear Hugs

I know I promised Birthday Blog Candy and I still will be doing that. I'm have
having problems with the picture. I might need help from my BF.
Hopefully I can get it posted Tuesday the 19th.

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

OH Jean, this is just TOOOOO Adorable !!!!!love the Christmas Owl!!!! Are you going to show me how you did this?
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails