Thursday, October 21, 2010

Playing with Colors 23


Good Morning

With the Holiday around the corner, I thought I would used today's colors for a Christmas
Card. I used Level 2 Hostess set from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Peaceful Season. I used
the top note die to stamp the main image.  Today's colors Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake. Hop over and see how Chat (memystampsandi) used today's Colors.

Recipe:
Stamp; Peaceful Season
Paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die

Don't forget to scroll down to enter to win blog candy.

Thanks for stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Fabulous Christhmas card !!!!!
love the cut leaves, Jean!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails