Saturday, October 9, 2010

Consider It Cased 21


Good  Morning

Today's card was cased from a card I received at Convention, I thought it was a good
way to show 4 different DSP. I cased Mary Haugen she didn't list if she had a blog.
I did change the sentiment, she used just for you in Craft white and decided to make
my a Birthday card. Now it's time to see who Chat (memystampsandi) cased, it might
be you. 


Recipe:
Stamps: Just Believe
Paper: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade, Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Silver Brad, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Fancy Flower Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch


Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

On the run now, last minute things to get ready for my son's Wedding tomorrow
10.10.10 (what a great date)

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Hi Jean, awesome cased !!!!!love the great colors and simple layout!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails