Monday, August 30, 2010

Simply Simple16



Good Morning!

A few anniversaries in the family coming up in September, I decided to create my card
for one of them. I used the bird punch with Punch Potpourri, I punched the bird twice
so I could have the design on the wing and popped it up with a dimensional.
Hop over and see what Chat (memystampsandi) created.

Recipe:

Stamp; Punch Potpourri, A Word for You, Vintage Vogue
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon
Tools: Two-Step Bird Punch, Scallop Edge Border

Thanks for stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

2 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Love this anniversary card xx

The bird punch looks fab too.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

INCREDIBLY beautiful!!!!!!!!!
your colors are so well thought of.
Tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails