Saturday, August 21, 2010

Consider it Cased 14


Good Morning
I posted this card before I left to my cabin in Forest Lakes, Az it's about 130 miles from
my home in Peoria. It's about 30 degrees cooler and pines trees are just beautiful.
I 'll be drinking my coffee on my porch as you view my blog Sat. morning.

The first card that I was going to case didn't work out and my DH is saying it's time to
leave. So I cased a card I received from convention for my last class so I'll be using that
for today. I cased Deb Townsend but, do not have her blog address. My customers just
loved this card, some of them used get well soon for the sentiment. Let's see who Chat
(memystampsandi) cased today.

Recipe:
Stamp: Awash
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch

Have a great weekend
Thanks for stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

4 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

SUPER
DUPER
LOVELY!!!!!!!!
you sure know how to pick your colors, Jean!!!!!!
tfs:)

sallysbitz2 said...

Love the way you have designed this card, very different xx

The colours are cheerful xx

Lorri said...

Jean, I agree with Chat, I love your color combos! Beautiful card, Jean!!! ENJOY the cabin!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, such a happy card. Love the colours that you chose. Will have to
try this! It is just so lovely to look at!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails