Monday, August 9, 2010

Simply Simple13



Good Morning
Wow It's been difficult getting this very simple card done. My grandson only napped for
40 minutes. I used the spot light technique for the cherries on top of the one of the cakes. Birthday Bakery is such a cute set, it is a level 1 Hostess Set. Hop over and see what Chat (memystampsandi) created. I would like to thank my good friend Tammy I cased her idea.
Her card was a 3X6 for convention swap.
Recipe:
Stamp: Birthday Bakery, A Word For You
Paper: Early Expresso, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Early Expresso, Basic Black
Accessories: Dimensionals
Tools: Eyelet B0rder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Corner Punch
Got to run and take care of Jaydrin, he's trying to take pictures of his toys.
Bear Hugs
Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

How cute is this, Jean !!!!!
super fun layout and great colors!!!!!tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails