Monday, August 16, 2010

Simply Simple 14



Good Morning
Today's card is done with In Colors paper and DSP for the flower. I punched 3 flowers in
different In Color DSP, then folded them in different direction, then opened them back up and
layered them. I also did the same thing to the circle punches and added a designer brad. Thanks
to Tammy and Pam in our Demo group for the flower idea. Now it's time to hop over and
see what Chat (memystampsandi) created.
Recipe:
Stamp: Kindand Caring Thoughts
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Filigree Brads
Tools: Fancy Flower Punch, 1 1/4", 1", 3/4" Circle Punch
Thanks for stopping by
Bear Hugs
Jean

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

absolutely adorable, Jean!!!!!!!
great design and colors on the flower!!!!!tfs:)
chat

sallysbitz2 said...

This card looks fab. I love the way you have created the flowers xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails