Thursday, June 17, 2010

Playing with Colors 06



Good Morning!
Today is Playing with Colors and those colors are Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, and
Bashful Blue. I did add a neutral Very Vanilla and Soft Suede DSP. Cute by the Inch Stamp set
is a level 2 Hostess set in the new 2010-2011 SU Idea Book and Catalog.
Hop over and see how Chat (Me, My, Stamps and I) used these colors
Recipe:
Stamp : Cute by the Inch
Paper: Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Rich Razzleberry, DSP
Ink: Rich Razzelberry
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Scallop Square Punch, and Scallop Trim Border Punch
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stampin'
Jean

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

CUTE, CUTE, and CUTE !!!!!
such a beautiful creation, Jean!!!!!

precious said...

I have never thought that those two dark colors can be that beautiful together! So beautiful!
dining tables

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails