Thursday, June 10, 2010

Playing with Colors 05




Good Morining!
Today's playing with colors is Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, and Pink Pirouette.
I added a neutral and Certainly Celery DSP. I used the Big Shot Top Note and
cut it in half then stamped the images. Using the new Pink Pirouette marker to
ink up only the flower image then stamped the saying over the flower and
punched it out with the large oval punch.
Hop over and see what Chat (Me My Stamps and I) did with these colors.
Recipe:
Stamp: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Accessories: Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Big Shot Top Note
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stampin'
Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

OMG!!!!this is such a wonderful design, Jean. Love how you played with the colors !!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails