Saturday, June 5, 2010

Consider it Cased 04


Good Morning!
Soooooooooo many talented stampers, it was difficult picking who I should case.
I chose Andrea (Stamp My Day), she used my favorite stamp set Vintage Vogue.
I only made a little change layered the saying with old olive and stamped
it with Rich Razzleberry. Now hop over and see who Chat (Me, My Stamp and I) cased
Recipe:
Stamp: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive
Accessories: Dimensionals, Old Olive button, Hemp, Glue Dot
Tools: Punches: 1 3/8", 1 1/4" square, Word Window, Extra
Large Two-Step Bird.
Thanks for stopping by
Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Simply ADORABLE, Jean !!!!!great job on the case. The bird is really a nice touch !!!!!tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails