Saturday, June 26, 2010

Consider it Cased 07



Good Morning!
Today I cased Julie (Julie's Stamping Spot) using Watercolor Trio featured in the
Summer Mini Catalog. I changed the colors and used SU Polka Dot folder instead of DSP
Flowers are punched with the Trio Flower punch, which will be retired June 30th.
Hop over and see who Chat (Me, My, Stamp and I) cased.
Recipe:
Stamp: Watercolor Trio, Occasional Quotes
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Silver Brads, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stampin'
Jean

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

what a sweetheart of a card, Jean!!!!
super fabulous case.
tfs:)

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails