Monday, January 10, 2011

Simply Simple 35


Good Morning
Filled with Love is the stamp I choose for my simple card. I used a epoxy brad  (retired)
and a few pearls. Love panel is popped with dimensional. Hop over and see what
Chat (memystampsani) created today.

Recipe:
Stamps: Filled with Love
Paper: Real Red Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP (from Filled with Love Special)
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Epoxy Heart Brads (retired)
Punches: 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle. Pinking Hearts Border

Thanks for stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

2 comments:

Lori Ingebritson said...

Thanks for posting the sweet comment on my blog during the glitz gals blog hop. You have a great blog with really nice cards. I'll be following you now!! Happy stampin! Lori

Me, My Stamps and I said...

How sweet is this!!!!and such sweet colors!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails