Saturday, January 8, 2011

Consider it Cased 34


Good Morning
Casing one of you talented stampers is my favorite post. Today I cased Sarah (sarahsinkspot). I made a few changes and I didn't have the new DSP glitter paper.
I decided to us the curly label punch for the sentiment. Hop over and see who Chat
(memystampsandi) cased it could be you.

Recipe:
Stamp: XOXO
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools, Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
Punches: 1-3/8 " Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1=3/4" Scallop Circle, Curly Label, Small Heart

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

WOW!!!! this is adorable, Jean!!!!
I do like this stamp set!!!!
tfs:)

Diane Noble said...

Thank you so much for participating in our first blog hop for Puttin' on the Glitz! We appreciated your comments so much! Winners will be announced on my blog Monday! Wishing you the best! Diane Noble

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails