Saturday, January 29, 2011

Consider it Cased 37



Good Morning

Today I'm using a Sale-A-Bration stamp set, and I cased Dawn (DOstamping with Dawn).
I did change the colors so I could used the level 1 Hostess DSP. I used the Tag
 from theTwo Tag Die and popped it up with glue dots. The Scallop Circle Punch for the
flower image and popped it up with dimensionals. Hop over and see who Chat (MeMyStampsandI) cased today it could be you. 

Recipe:
Stamps: Punch Bunch, Occasional Quotes
Paper: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Peach Parfait
Accessories: 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Two Tag Die
Punches: Scallop Circle


Thanks for Stopping by
Happy Stampin'
Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!
great case!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails