Thursday, December 23, 2010

Playing With Colors 32


Good Morning
Today's Colors Real Red, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla. I decided to use
a Tag on my card , DSP, and Striped Ribbon and Decorative Label Punch. I layered
the Dec 25 with Old Olive cut in half to have the layered look. Hop over and see what
Chat (memystampsandi) created.

Recipe
Stamp: Tags Til Christmas
Paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: 1-1/4 Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon
Punches: Decorative Label, Dotted Scallop Ribbon, 1/8" Circle, Tag Corner (retired)

Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

what a lovely card, Jean !!!!
i love that striped ribbon!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails