Saturday, December 11, 2010

Consider it Cased 30



Good Morning

Still cleaning up from last night's  fabulous demo Party, which I hosted at my home. We had so much fun, great food, great laughs, and great friends, super great 3-D gifts and a special welcome to our new demonstrator Melvina. The 3rd picture is the one I cased, I layered my on Crumb Cake. Today we're celebrating my nephew's birthday and I thought this would be the perfect card. I cased Tammy, she does not have a blog, so I posted her card with mine. Now let's see who Chat (memystampsandi) cased it could be you.


Recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White,DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets
Tools: Crop-A-Dial

Thanks for stoping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super sweet card, jean!!!!!
lovely colors!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails