Saturday, December 4, 2010

Conside it Cased 29


Good Morning

It's always difficult to choose who to case on Saturday, so many beautiful card to
choose from. Today I cased Amy (Ustamp4Fun), her card is very elegant and
she used only very vanilla paper and embossed the ornament in gold. I decided
to add Cherry Cobbler to my card. Of course Bling is added to this card in the center
of the snowflake and on the ornament. Hop over and see who Chat (memystampsandi)
cased, it could be you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Tags Til Christmas
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: 1/8" very vanilla, Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Basic Jewels
Tools: Big Shot, Northern Frost Decorative Strip (Holiday Mini)
Punches: Ornament punch

Thanks for stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Beautiful card, Jean!!! great textured background!!!!
finally got one!!!!
tfs:)
chat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails