Monday, November 8, 2010

Simply Simple 26


Good Morning
Posting a little later than usual today. I chose to us Curly Cute stamp set for my sentiment
and Northern Frost Decorative Strip from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I used one of the
snow flakes to make my ornament and tied it with hemp from the red grosgrain ribbon.
Hop over and see what Chat (memystampsandi) created today.

Recipe:
Stamp: Curly Cute
Paper: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Hemp
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Tools: Big Shot, Northern Frost Decorative Strip, Paper Piercing tool

Thanks for stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

delightful card, Jean!!!!
i love the sentiment stamp and the framed snowflake!!!!!!!
tfs:)
chat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails