Sunday, November 21, 2010

Consider it Cased 27


Good Morning
My DH and son worked on my computer Saturday and it working great now. Saturday is Consider it Cased
and I still wanted to share my card with you today. I cased CeeCee (cardalacarte). I haven't used Dasher
this season, so I decided to case CeeCee,  made some changes, I loved the way she did the glitter in swirls
around the card and under Dasher.Her card is a 5 x 5 I made mine 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and used a different sentiment and ribbon.Now hop over and see who Chat (memystampsandi) cased, it could be you.

Recipe:
Stamp: Dasher
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Old olive ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails