Saturday, November 6, 2010

Consider it Cased 25


Good Morning

Quick post today, I'm on my way to my niece's baby shower and it's about 2 1/2 hours
away. I needed a baby card so I decided to case Margerathea Card on SCS you can see it
here. I did make changes, . I kinda went over board with just bashful blue. I did some paper Piecing on the buggy.  Hop over and see who Chat (memystampsandi) cased today it could be you.

Recipe:
Stamp: Fun and Fast Notes
Paper: Bashful blue, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue and Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Bashful Blue Brads, Whisper White Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools; Big Shot, Scallop Die
Punches: 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch.

Thanks for Stopping by

Bear Hugs



Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

how adorable is this!!!!!
Perfectly cute design!!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails