Thursday, August 19, 2010

Playing with Colors 14



Good Morning
Plyaing with today's colors are Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Neutral.
I decided to use Watercolor Trio From the Summer Mini (only available until Aug 31)
Layered Pear Pizzazz and Marina Mist Scallop Trim Border Punch. I used SU new pearls
in the center of the flowers. Hop over and see how Chat (memystampsandi) used these colors.

Recipe:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Hostess DSP In Color Pack.
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Accessories: Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes
Punch Pack
Thanks for stopping by
Bear Hugs
Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

OH jean, I love what you've done with this set. The borser scallop is such a wonderful touch, smart chick!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails