Saturday, August 28, 2010

Consider it Cased 15



Good Morning

So many versions of this card in blogland, I decided to case Jill (jillscardcreations). I did
make a few changes, I used Blushing Bride CS, Jill used Pretty in pink and I added the
scallop edge border. This card will make a great birthday card. Hop over and see who
Chat (memystampsandi) cased.
Recipe:
Stamps: Word Play, On a Pedestal
Paper: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Dimensionals,
Tools: Paper Piercing tool, Scallop Edge Border Punch
Thanks for stopping by
Bear Hugs
Jean

2 comments:

Lorri said...

Jean you are on a ROLL!! LOVE this one so much, I feel a CASE coming on! Love how added the side scallop to match the pedestal. GREAT CARD JEAN!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Super fun card and just super great case!!!!!love it, love it !!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails