Monday, August 29, 2011

Simply Simple 67


Good Morning
In Colors Lucky Limeade and Pool Party are my colors for my card today. I stamped
the turtle and used blender pen to color the body of the turtle, then stamped the shell
on Lucky Limeade. Hop over see what Chat (MeMyStampsandI) created today

Recipe:
Stamp: Turtle & Co
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tool: Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die, Stripes and Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions
          Embossing Folder
Punch: Scallop Edge Folder

Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

WAY too CUTE!!!! love this Jean and super awesome colors!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails