Saturday, August 6, 2011

Consider it Cased 63


Good Morning
Today I Cased a card I received at convention from Amy Cloncs, I do not have her 
blog address to share with you. Sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes  (Hostess
Stamp Set). Added a few Basic Pearls,  ribbon and a Birthday sentiment for a friend's
Birthday. Hop over and see who Chat (MeMyStampsandI) cased it could be you.

Recipe:
Stamp: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink: Concord Crush
Accessories: 1/2" Stitched-Poly Concord Crush Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots,
                        Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
             Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die

Thanks for Stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

WOW!!!!! Gorgeous card, Jean!!!!
you are such one talented lady!!!!
tfs:)
chat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails