Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playing with Colors 60


Good Morning
I'm so glad Create a Cupcake is in the new SU Catalog. A great set for birthday's.
Colors for today are So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, and Blushing Bride 
 I did use the piecingtool on the Chocolate Chip Scallop circle. Hop over and
see what Chat (MeMyStamps and I) created with today's colors.

Recipe:
Stamp : Create a Cupcake
Paper: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Piercing Tool
Punches; Cupcake Builder, Large Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge Border, Modern Label,
                  Word Window

Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

Jean
                   

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

cute card!!!!! very pretty colors!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails