Saturday, July 2, 2011

Consider it Cased 59


Good Morning
I'll be sending Nurse Owl to one of my closes friend for a speeding recovery. The Owl punch and several different punches. I cased Ellen (Blinkin'Thinkin'and Inkin'), her blog lists how the punches were used. This certainly was a fun card to make. Hop over and see who Chat (MeMyStampsandI) cased.

Recipe:
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Duo Scallop Square, Lattice EB
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label, Scallop Circle,Owl Builderl, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
               Small Heart, Ornament Punch

Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

Jean.

2 comments:

Lorri said...

DARLING!! My sister is a nurse, so you KNOW I will be CASING this one! This is so darn cute! See you SOON!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

I agree, jean,. this is just darling!!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails