Thursday, April 7, 2011

Playing with Colors 47


Good Afternoon
A little late posting, too many things going on this morning and just couldn't find time to post
before my DH and I took our Grandson to the Science Museum. He had a great time.
I was sure how I should play with today's colors, but this is what I created with Just Believe
stamp set, punches and Basic Pearls. Hop over and see how Chat (MeMyStampsandI) and
Tracey (AddictStamper) played with these colors.

Recipe:
Stamp: Just Believe
Paper: Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride
Accessiores: Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Oval, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Large Oval, Fancy Flower, Itty Btty Shapes

Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

Jean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails