Saturday, April 2, 2011

Consider it Cased 46


Good Morning
Sorry my full picture didn't take well, I only took 10 pictures and can't seem to get a decent one.
Today I cased Ruth ( ruthsstampingcorner) Did make some changes, DSP, Ribbon and Sentiment.
I did paper piecing on the egg and chick. Hop over and see who Chat (MeMyStampsandI) cased
today it could be you.

Recipe:
Stamp: A Good Egg
Paper: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Peach Parfait Ribbon, Linen Thread, Bitty Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Basic Pearls
Punches: Itty Bitty Punch Pack

Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

Jean





2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Superduper CUTE!!!!!
great design, jean and wonderful case!!!!
tfs:)

Lorri said...

CCCCAAAAAAA YOOOOUUUUUU TTTTEEEE! (That is CUTE drawn out!!) LOL Love this card, the ribbon/button detail is my favorite! Love that little chickie, great job JEAN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails