Monday, March 21, 2011

Simply Simple 45


Good Morning
Create a Cupcake is my favorite stamp set right now and it a great set for Birthday's.
I used Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip, great color combo. Added some pearls and
ribbon. Hop over and see what Chat (MeMyStampsandI) created today.
Created this card in honor of my mother-in-law who passed away a few days ago.
She loved Chocolate and Sweets.



Recipe:
Stamp: Create a Cupcake
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: CC Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls
Punches: Build a Cupcake, 1-3/4" Circle, 2-3/8"Scallop Circle, large Oval, Scallop Oval
                  Itty Bitty Punch Shapes

Thanks for Stopping By

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Very Sweet card, Jean!!!!
Love the cute cupcakes!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails