Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eight Things You Do Not Know About Me


Good Morning!
I want to thank Chat (MeMyStampsandI) for sending me this Stylish Blogger Award
my way. I 'm thrilled to sent it to eight wonderful bloggers.

Recipients of the Stylish Blogger Award are selected. 1. Thank the donor 2. Link to the
donor's blog. 3. Share 8 personal tidbits. 4. Pass the Award to eight other blogs.
5. Leave acomment on each blog.

Eight Things About Me

1. I do not like my picture taken
2. I'm a Brighton Girl
3. Love reading, but always want to finish the book right away
4. Favorite vacation spot Hawaii
5. Love stamping
6. My son and daughter have jobs in the field they received their degrees in
7. Grandson  greatest joy
8. Love long walks on the beach

Sending this Stylish Blogger Award to:

1. Roxy (Stamping with Roxy)
2. Rose (Rose's World)
3. Erica (Pink Buckaroo Designs)
4. Jenny (Stamping Moments)
5. Kathleen (My Happy Stampin Place)
6. Terri (Terri's Stamping Spot)
7. Michelle ( I Stamped That)
8. Amanda (From Where I Stamp)


Thanks for Stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails