Monday, February 21, 2011

Simply Simple 41


Good Morning

Baby Card for my cousin is my Simply Simple card today, I first started with left over
pieces I had left from my Saturday class and this is the card  I designed. It was a hit at
the shower and I was able to schedule a workshop. I also made  another cardthat I will share with you tomorrow. Yes by the colors it's a GIRL. I did do paper piecing for the
jammies in blushing bride. and popped it up with Dimensionals. Hop over and see what
Chat (MeMyStampsandI) created today. 

Recipe:
Stamp: A Slice A Life. Short and Sweet
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Big Shot, Duo Square Die, Perfect Polka Dot EB
Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle

Thanks for Stopping By

BEAR HUGS

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

way too adorable, Jean!!!!!
love the scallop circle design!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails