Monday, September 13, 2010

Simply Simple 18


Good Morning

Well Halloween is just around the corner so I decided to use Wicked Cool for my Simply Simple Card today. Added 3 bat using SU new bitty bat punch. Bats are popped up with dimensionals. Hop over and see what Chat (memystampsandi) created.
Recipe:
Stamp: Wicked Cool
Paper: Basic Black, Peach Parfait, DSP
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Peach Parfait marker
Accessories: Black Brads, Dimensionals
Tools: 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Bitty Bat Punch
Thanks for stopping by
Bear Hugs
Jean

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Spooky CUTE, JEAN!!!!
love every detail!!!!
tfs:)

Lorri said...

Love this set, and you did a great job with it! Great design, and I like how it all came together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails