Saturday, September 18, 2010

Consider it Cased 3-D item


Good Morning
Today is the Bridal Shower for my daughter in law to be. I've been working all morning on
cupcakes with their pictures. I did cased this from my sideline Pam Brandes. She does not have a Blog that I can refer you too. I put their picture Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit
die. Hop over and see who Chat (memystampesandi) cased. It was difficult finding
the right place to take the picture, so you could see all the pictures on the cupcakes.
Recipe:
Double Chocolate Cupcakes with White Frosting
Paper Bashful Blue Heart with the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit die
Full Heart Punch
Thanks for stopping by
Tuesday I'll share with you the invitation for the wedding
Sorry about no card today, still working a few things for the shower
Bear Hugs
Jean

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

WOW!!!! excellent job, Jean!!!!
I love the heart picture and the cupcakes look so yummy!!!
tfs:)

Lorri said...

This is SUCH A CUTE IDEA!!! You've got me thinking....maybe I will do this at Thanksgiving because we have so many family coming to town. LOVELOVELOVE this idea Jean!!! Could be used kind of like a "family tree"! Awesome....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails