Saturday, October 29, 2011

Consider it Cased 75



      

Good Morning
The frist card in today's post I got at convention and thought today would be a great day
to case it. I swap with Terri Mills, she didn't list a blog address.
The changes I made were I used Basic Black behind Cajun Craze Striped panel,
added black brad for the nose and glitter to the star and trim of the hat.
Hop over and see who Chat (MeMyStapsandI) cased it could be you
Recipe:
Stamp: Jack of All Trades
Paper: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Black Brads, Dazzling Details
Tools: Big Shot, Stripes Textured EB
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle
Thanks for Stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean


1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is just adorable, Jean!!!!!
love the glitter!!!!!
tfs:)
chat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails