Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Amazing Offer from Stampin' Up!

Have you been thinking of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Starter Kit 50% off and FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offer ends November 3oth.
Join my team for only $87.50. The kit includes over $300 worth of products (free shipping)
Two options, Standard or Digital starter Kit.
So many Perks.
1. Save 30% off your first order (placed within 45 days)
2. Save 20% on all other orders
3. Pre Order mini catalog and Sell-A-Bration
4. Enjoy learning tools, Video tutorials on SU demo site
5.Join my fabulous team
Starting your own business is as ease as ABC
1.contact me here jeanstamper@hotmail.com for password
2. go on my web page here an click on join my team
3. Read, print and sign demonstrator agreement.
4. Purchase your starter kit
Hurry offer ends November 30,2010

Contact me anytime if you have questions.
Jean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails