Saturday, December 21, 2013

Consider it Cased



It's all about the snowman, my favorite, so I saw this I knew I had to cased them.
I saw these on Mercedes (creationsbymercedes), who cased Cami (camiscreations)
I did both styles, but I gave the other one away before taking a pictures. Majority
or my Christmas decorations are all snowmen. Hop over and see who Chat
(memystampsandi) created today.

Recipe:
Stamp: Face (free hand)
Paper: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, DSP
Ink: Basic Black marker
Accessories: Black Button, Black Brads
Punches: Large Oval, 1-3/8" Circle
Tools: Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits

Thanks for Stopping By
BEAR HUGS
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Jean
Starting Sunday I will start posting my Christmas Trees
I have 5 decorated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails