Saturday, September 15, 2012

Consider it Cased 120


Good Morning
When I saw Karen's card I knew I needed to case it, I did use a different sentiment, because I
didn't have one she used.  Hop over to see Karen (simplysaidwithkaren)  fabulous card for
the Christmas. Be sure to see who Chat (memystampsandi) cased today.

Recipe:
Stamp: Scentsational Season, More Merry Message
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Tools: Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits

Thanks for Stopping By
BEAR HUGS

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

i just love this, Jean!!!!
love the punches!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails