Monday, August 27, 2012

Simply Simple 117


Good Morning
Today 's card is one of the cards I did in class this past week-end. I used the new piercing
pack to pierce the 3'" crumb cake circle. Colored the birds with the blender pen. Hop over and
see what Chat (memystampsandi) created today. Also check out Kristin (kristinscrafcorner) and
see what she created today.

Reccipe:
Stamp: For the Birdsd
Paper: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Real Red
Accessories: Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool
Tools: Big Shot, 3" Circle, Chevron Folder, Bitty Banner Framelits

Thanks For Stopping by
Bear Hugs

Jean
Be sure to check back tomorrow

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

HOW CUTE, Jean!!!!!
Great framing and background!!!!!
tfs:)

Kristin K. said...

So cute. Love your colors and the textured background. I have started joining you and chat this week in the challenges so I look forward to playing along.

Kristin
www.kristinscraftcorner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails