Monday, May 7, 2012

Simply Simple 102



Good Morning
Today's Simply Simple card was made from a combination of pieces I used in my class
yesterday. I decided to change  the card I used in class yesterday. This would be a great
Mother's Day Card, just change the sentiment.
Hop over and see what Chat (memystampsandi) created today

Recipe:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Punches: Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Blossom Bouquet
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Thanks for Stopping By
Bear Hugs

Jean 

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is just darling, Jean and to think we used the same stamp set!!!!
how fun!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails