Thursday, February 16, 2012

Playing with Colors 90


Good Morning
Today is PLC and I am sharing with you my card I made  for our demo
meetng last week. I haven't had much time in my stampin" studio this week, I've
been getting my tax papers in order for my appointment with the account this
Friday. I use a Sale A Bration set, which you can earn for free with $50.00 purchase.
Hop over and see what Chat (memystampsandi) created today.

Recipe:
Stamps: Elementary Elegance

Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
Punch; Curly Label Punch

Thanks for Stopping By
Bear Hugs

Jean

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super fabulicious card!!!!!
love the frame design!!!
tfs:)

Paula S. said...

Gorgeous color combo on this card I was just surfing the internet for inspiration and came across your blog. I make cards for our troops stationed across the globe through Operation Write Home and enjoy checking out card maker blogs from time to time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails