Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playing with Colors 57


Good afternoon
A little late posting, Boy did I LOL after I load my card this morning to realize I had used
the wrong colors. So I had to delay making another card until my grandson took his nap.
Very simple card today with Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo.
Hop over and see how Chat(MeMyStampsandI) and Tracey(AddictStamper)
played with today's colors.

Recipe:
Stamp: For You Flower
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Piercing Mat Pack and tool, Dimensionals
Punch: Fancy Flower

Thanks for Stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

tooo CUTE!!!!!
what a sweet design!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails