Saturday, May 7, 2011

Consider it Cased 51


ALOHA
Since my return trip from Hawaii, I haven't had much time to stamp, my grandson missed his Nanie, so
much, that he has spent the last 2 days with me. I'm sure he'll be calling any minute to pick him up. Today
I'm sharing a card I received at our last Demo meeting, This card was made by Susan, my down line,
she does not have a Blog for me to share with you. Fabulous card with DSP and 2 small butterflies.
hop over and see who Chat (MeMyStampsandI) cased it could be you.

Recipe:
Stamp: Tiny Tags
Paper: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Marina Mist,  DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Hemp, Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit

Thanks for Stopping by

Bear Hugs

Jean

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply love-ly!!!!!
Feel like casing you both!!!!!
tfs:0
chat

Lorri said...

BEAUTIFUL!! This makes me wish I would have gotten that paper!! I never did get it but have seen so many cute cards with it. LOVE this one, and LOVE using punches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails