Thursday, May 13, 2010

Playing with Colors 01


Good Morning!
Today's posting is Playing with Colors- Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and
a neutral Whisper White. I created a nice border using the eyelet border punch in two colors.
I also used some punches to decorate my main image.
Hop over to Chat's blog to see how she used these colors.
Recipe:
Stamp: Watercolor Trio
Paper: Chocolate Chip. Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Accessories: Grosgrain 1/4" ribbons
Tools: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, and Eyelet border punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit
and dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by
Jean

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

wonderful design and love how you used these colors !!!!!
great boerder design!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails