Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Candle Tins

Candle Tin (giftables were given to the ladies who attended my class on the 7th of Dec)
Candle tins were purchased at Jo Ann's last year.

Recipe:
Stamps: Deer Friends (level 2 Hostess Set) it will be retired Jan 17, 09
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Riding Hood Red DSP
Accessories: 1 3/8, 1 1/4, Circle, Scallop Circle, Rose Red 1/4 grosgrain, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by

Jean

4 comments:

Renee said...

aww these are cute and a great gift idea. thanks so much for sharing. blessings Renee

Me, My Stamps and I said...

hi jean, these are so, so cute!!!!!!!what a great gift , I will pick mine later,he,he!!!!ttfs:)

Corie said...

These are adorable!!

Diane Noble said...

these are great gift ideas. so cute! Thanks for visiting my blog and joining in the blog candy fun. Appreciate your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails